$ 260.00 – $ 340.00
2020-2021 Full Year Tuition Information for Fall Start Students
Due to the ongoing pandemic, MYS will offer online sessions for the Winter and Spring terms. Tuition for the full year is set at $625 for all ensembles except Portland and Hillsboro Overture which is $585:
- A balance of $340 is due by December 12, 2020 for all Fall start students in all ensembles except Overture Strings.
- A balance of $325 is due by December 12, 2020 for Fall start students in Overture Strings.
- A $20 late fee will be assessed for all payments received after December 12, 2020.
- Sibling discounts are offered, the first enrolled student is billed at the full ensemble rate, the 1st sibling is $295 and the 2nd sibling is $260.
- Payment may be made by credit card via the MYS website (there is a $5 service fee). Tuition can also be paid via check (payable to “MYS”) mailed to our office along with a Tuition Form. Please write your student(s)’s name(s) in the memo line of the check.
- We offer Financial Aid. Please apply online or fill out a financial aid form (English, Spanish) and mail with required documents to the MYS office. If you have already applied for Financial Aid for the 2020-2021 season, you do not need to reapply.
- Installment Plans are available. For information about paying by installment, contact Sarah McLain at email@example.com.
- Tuition is non-refundable.