- Tickets are available on-line and may be purchased at any time before the concert (just show your digital or hard copy receipt at the door to use as your ticket).
- Tickets may also be purchased at the venue the day of the show, starting one hour before the performance.
- For all Community Concerts (except Newmark) seating is general admission. Adults $10, Students/MYS Alumni $5, current MYS Students Free.
- Tickets are available on the MYS website until 1:00pm the last weekday before the concert. After that time, you will need to purchase your tickets on the Portland’5 website or at the door of the venue on the night of the event.
- All tickets in Portland’5 venues are reserved seating. Seating maps provided on the MYS website may be used to request seats however, in some cases you may be given seats near your original selection. In that event, we will contact you to inform you of the change.
- Tickets purchased within 10 days of the concert will be automatically held at the MYS Will Call table.
- Downtown tickets purchased via the MYS website are physical printed tickets, email delivery is not available.
- Follow this link for more information about the Portland’5 COVID policy.
Current MYS Student Tickets:
- Current MYS students may attend any MYS concert for free.
- MYS students must have a ticket for the Downtown Concerts, please remember to select the MYS Student ticket type and use the discount code found in the weekly announcements to claim one free ticket per student.
- MYS Student tickets also may be claimed in person on the day of the concert at the Portland’5 Box Office. Free MYS Student tickets may not be redeemed online from Portland’5. These free tickets are not available for Dress Circle (Schnitzer) or 1st Balcony Boxes and Rows A & B (Newmark).
- Current MYS Students are not required to have a physical ticket for Community Concerts. Just tell us you are an MYS student at the door!
- NEW! If you are an alumni of MYS, you are able to purchase your ticket at the student rate.
Season ticket subscriptions are unavailable for the 2022-2023 season.
2022-2023 Ticket Prices
Single Tickets for Schnitzer
|$45||Dress Circle (no discounts)|
|$30||Mezz C/D (students, alumni & seniors $21)|
|$28||Mezz B/E, Mezz A/F (students, alumni & seniors $20)|
|$27||Orch B & C rows E-T (students, alumni & seniors $19)|
|$16||All other Orch (students, alumni & seniors $11)|
Single Tickets for Newmark
|$40||1st Balcony Boxes, 1st Balcony A & B (no discounts)|
|$30||Orchestra C-H (students, alumni & seniors $21)|
|$29||1st Balcony C-H, Orchestra A-B, J-K (students, alumni & seniors $20)|
|$27||2nd Balcony Rows A-E, Orchestra L-O (students, alumni & seniors $19)|
|$16||2nd Balcony Boxes, 2nd Balcony Rows F & G (students, alumni & seniors $11)|
Season Tickets for the Schnitzer Only
Unavailable for the 2022-2023 Season
|NA||Mezzanine C & D|
|NA||Mezz B/E, Mezz A/F|
|NA||Orchestra B & C, Rows E-T|
|NA||All other Orchestra|
Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall Seating Chart
Newmark Theatre Seating Chart
Arts for All at Metropolitan Youth Symphony
Metropolitan Youth Symphony is proud to participate in the Arts for All program! Participants can redeem up to 4 tickets to any of our performances for only $5 per ticket.
Q. Who can buy $5 tickets?
A. Anyone who qualifies for and has a valid Oregon Trail Card. $5 tickets are valid for use only by the individual holding the Oregon Trail Card, plus his/her guest(s). Any resale of tickets, or purchase of tickets for non-qualifying individuals may result in ineligibility to purchase tickets using the Arts for All program in the future.
Q. Where do I get $5 tickets?
A. Tickets must be purchased in person at the MYS Office in advance or at the box office within the 90-minutes before showtime. Check concert listings for office and box office locations.
Q. How do I buy the tickets?
A. You must show your Oregon Trail Card at the time of purchase and pay with cash or credit card. SNAP credit on the Oregon Trail Card cannot be used for purchasing show tickets.
Q. What tickets can I buy?
A. You may purchase up to four tickets for each Downtown Series or Community Concert. (Not valid for special events.)
Q. How soon before a performance may I buy tickets?
A. You may purchase tickets within the 90 minutes prior to concert start times, based on availability. Check concert date listings for availability.