Downtown Series Tickets
- Tickets are available on the MYS website until 1:00pm the last weekday before the concert. After that time, you will need to purchase your tickets on the Portland’5 website or at the door of the venue on the night of the event.
- All tickets in Portland’5 venues are reserved seating. Seating maps provided on the MYS website may be used to request seats however, in some cases you may be given seats near your original selection. In that event, we will contact you to inform you of the change.
- Tickets purchased within 10 days of the concert will be automatically held at the MYS Will Call table.
- Student, Alumni, and Senior (65+) discounts are offered for Downtown Concerts. Current MYS students are free.
- Downtown tickets purchased via the MYS website are physical printed tickets, email delivery is not available.
- ADA seating is available, please contact the MYS Office 503-239-4566, or the Portland’5 Box Office for assistance.
COVID-19 Concert Attendance Policy
- Masks are optional for all MYS concerts.
- Follow this link for more information about the Portland’5 COVID policy.
This policy is subject to change. Updates will be posted on this page: https://www.portland5.com/covid-19-update