$ 725.00 – $ 1,105.00
2023-2024 Tuition Information
Tuition for the 2023-2024 season for all ensembles is $895, and is due Friday, September 1, 2023. There is no charge to play in a second MYS ensemble. Please pay tuition upon receiving your placement in an ensemble.
- Sibling discounts are offered: Your first student is billed at the full rate ($895), 2nd student receives a 10% discount ($805), and 3rd(+) student(s) receives an additional 10% ($725) off the 2nd student rate.
- Payment may be made by credit card via the MYS website (there is a 2% service fee). Tuition can also be paid via check (payable to “MYS”) mailed to our office along with a Tuition Form. Please write your student(s)’s name(s) in the memo line of the check.
- Students starting after the first rehearsal on Sept. 9th will receive a tuition due date upon placement in an ensemble.
- A $25 late fee will be assessed for payments made after September 1, 2023 or later than one week after student’s first rehearsal if starting after September 9th.
- We offer Tuition Assistance. Please apply online or fill out a Tuition Assistance Form (English, Spanish) and mail with required documents to the MYS office.
- Installment Plans are available. For information about paying by installment, contact Sarah McLain at [email protected].
- Tuition is non-refundable. If the State of Oregon/Oregon Department of Health mandate that in-person gatherings are no longer possible, MYS will refund tuition pro-rated for rehearsals held.
- No student is turned away for lack of ability to pay, please contact us for more information.
Music Theory (open to all ensembles)
- Music Theory tuition is $210 for the 2023-2024 Season.
- All classes will meet online for the 2023-2024 season, see schedule at link below.
- To enroll in these optional, but recommended, classes, please complete the Music Theory Registration Form in addition to the main ensemble registration form.
- New Students will be given an assessment that helps us accurately place your student in the one of the 5 levels