$ 215.00 – $ 850.00
2021-2022 Tuition Information
Tuition for the 2021-2022 season for all ensembles is $725, except Portland and Hillsboro Overture which is $685, and is due Friday, September 10, 2021. There is no charge to play in a second MYS ensemble. Please pay tuition upon receiving your placement in an ensemble.
- Sibling discounts are offered: Your first student is billed at the full rate ($725), 2nd student receives a 15% discount ($615), and 3rd(+) student(s) receives an additional 15% ($525) off the 2nd student rate.
- Payment may be made by credit card via the MYS website (there is a $15 service fee). Tuition can also be paid via check (payable to “MYS”) mailed to our office along with a Tuition Form. Please write your student(s)’s name(s) in the memo line of the check.
- A $25 late fee will be assessed for payments made after September 10, 2021.
- Students starting after the first rehearsal on Sept. 11th will receive a tuition due date upon placement in an ensemble.
- We offer Tuition Assistance. Please apply online or fill out a Tuition Assistance Form (English, Spanish) and mail with required documents to the MYS office.
- Installment Plans are available. For information about paying by installment, contact Sarah McLain at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Tuition is non-refundable. If the State of Oregon/Oregon Department of Health mandate that in-person gatherings are no longer possible, MYS will refund tuition pro-rated for rehearsals held.
- No student is turned away for lack of ability to pay, please contact us if you have concerns.
Music Theory tuition is $125 for the year. To enroll in Music Theory, please complete the Music Theory Registration Form in addition to the main ensemble registration form.