Music Matters. Give Today!
Your charitable contributions allow us to provide the highest quality of teaching to all our students, including tuition assistance for low-income families and our beginning strings program for students who may not have otherwise had the opportunity to play music. We also have planned giving options available.
Thank you for your support!
- $1,500 covers one community concert venue for MYS students to perform
- $625 supports one MYS student with full tuition assistance for an entire season
- $500 covers minimum transportation costs for one concert at a disadvantaged school
- $200 affords a low-income strings student a new instrument at no cost
- $50 provides MYS students a rehearsal space to practice for one hour
- $14 donates a ticket for a guest to attend a MYS concert at the Arlene Schnitzer Concert Hall
Metropolitan Youth Symphony is a 501 (c) 3 non-profit, ensuring that your donation is tax deductible. To make a non-cash donation, contact us.